- Union Shop Local 250 and Sheet Metal Local 105
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians
- Employee Owned
- 1 year Parts and Labor Warranty for Contract Customers
- Fully Stocked Service Trucks
- Same Day Service In Most Cases
- Star Certified Technicians
- Our employees are constantly attending and teaching training classes at the union training center
- We can assist you in getting large energy rebates from utility companies.
Air Conditioning Solutions number one concern is safety. Each employee must take a safety training course before working out in the field. We supply all safety equipment to make sure everyone can perform their job in the safest possible manner. Each employee must turn in safety check off sheets to make sure they have the required personal protective equipment.
We also have:
- Monthly safety meetings with all staff to discuss safety topics and safety inspections
- Weekly tailgate safety meetings on the job by foreman to discuss a new safety topic
- At the beginning of each day, we discuss work being performed on that day by ACS and other contractors. We want to be aware of other contractors and equipment working around and above us
- Every service truck contains a MSDS and Safety Folder for reference
- First Aid kits are given to every employee
- Fire Extinguishers are on every service truck and checked at monthly safety meetings
We maintain, service, and install:
- Package and Split System Units
- Chillers and Complete Chilled Water Plants
- Boilers and Complete Hot Water Plants
- DX Built Up Systems
- Reciprocating, Scroll, Screw, and Centrifugal Compressors
- Variable Speed Drives of all manufactures
- DDC and Pneumatic Control Systems including Vav Systems
- Fans and pumping systems
- Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers
- Air Compressors
- Computer/Server Room Units
The combination of our high skilled office staff and computer software allows us to track all job information. This dispatch software prints out our maintenance agreements for each technician every month. This organization keeps us on time to make sure your equipment is running at peak performance. The software always tracks all construction jobs,purchase orders, changeorders,and RFI’s so we can easily accesss any information needed. Technicians also have the ability to scan and email their workorders in instantly via their wireless broadband cards.
Every Foreman and controls technician is given a laptop computer and a wireless broadband card to allow them to connect to the internet at any location. This increases productivity by allowing us to:
- View and Send out RFI’s instantly from the job site Communicate with office staff, customers, and contractors by email Receive the latest drawings and specifications in the field.
- View any manufactures installation or specification sheets from the internet.
- Remote Login by a Foreman to any other computer to assist in day to day challenges.
- Fill out daily hours sheets and safety logs that the office will have each day.
- Foreman conduct safety meetings daily to bring awareness to that days activities.